My Food Was Poisoned- Kofi Mole Tells Jerry Justice. NGA and Ground Up member Kofi Mole has opened up on his food poisoning issues.
Adom Fm106.3 with Jerry Justice, Kofi Mole said after he performed at Larteh PSTS senior high school he started feeling some unusual stomach upsets so he resorted to some first aid.
Kofi said on arriving in Accra he noticed that his stomach was still hurting for 3days, when they got to the hospital and was tested. The doctors said there was a trace of poison in the food.
Kofi has stated clearly that he wasn’t sure if he was poisoned or the food went waste but God saved his life at a very crucial moment.